Menu

Monday, September 2, 2013

P52 Week 35: Words from the Big Head

No, not me, but THIS big head:

MetalMorphosis
Gonna keep this short, as is slipped my mind that is was Monday. Been an awesome weekend. My daughter Taylor flew in from Austin for the long weekend, and blogging was the last thing on my mind.

We were busy. Dined out a lot, went to the Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens, went bike riding uptown, shopped, and went to see the Big Head. It's a monstrous metal structure in the shape of a head where the different layers rotate independently. Taylor found this online ( I had no clue about it). Unfortunately it wasn't moving, but it was still cool. Check out a video here, if you are interested. Anyway, it was a short but sweet visit and was good for my soul.
---
EmerysIsland had the drawing last night for the free canvas print. It was won by Kathy DeStefano. Can't wait to hear which print she wants. I do love give-a-ways. I love sales too, but give-a-ways are a close second. You know I love to make people smile.

Orchids at DSBG


Have a great week!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment