Menu

Monday, November 28, 2011

2011-11-28: It's a Sign...

Sign, Sign, everywhere a sign. Blocking out the scenery, breaking my mind....
Down at Saltmarsh pond yesterday, as I was done with my hike and started to put my equipment away, I turned back towards the pond. I'm usually trying to capture something beautiful, and must admit that I have my blinders on sometimes. But this scene kind of slapped me in the face. I really hadn't even noticed it before. All the signs by the water. And this is only a portion of them. There were another 10 behind me.


No parking. No dogs. No cans, no bottles.. Yada yada yada. It's sad what we have to put on signs to remind or encourage people to do to be considerate. It's amazing what a photographer can do to put some spin on things and make them either uglier or prettier. I lean towards the prettier side of things. Here's the same pond from a different angle. Posted on Sept 24th on the other side of the signs with a zoom.




Yeah, I prefer this one.
Ah, me and my fog.....The fog was great this morning...Of course, stopped and got some shots. Will review tonite and see if anything worthwhile to show you.
Have a good one
Em

p.s. Be sure to tell your friends about the GHS Art fair this Saturday Dec 3rd! I'll be there

1 comment: