Menu

Sunday, November 27, 2011

2011-11-27: Out for a morning stroll

This morning's plan was to sleep late and try to recharge the batteries before heading back to work tomorrow...or get up and head over to Saltmarsh pond for an early morning shoot. Well I woke up at 7 (which is late), and it was foggy out with the snow on the ground and warmish weather. So...off to the pond I went. Once I got there, I decided to take a hike around it and get some new views. And, ever wary of hunters, I whistled while I walked. Which spoiled any chances of seeing any wildlife. But, I did get some shots of the water and fog and trees. Some ducks...Some canoes... Some rowboats...Some little water falls. but my favorite shot was of my wet boots after I crossed a stream. What I thought was a moss-covered rock was just...moss. Took this with my iPhone.

Doesn't look too bad here, and looked a lot worse by the time I got home.
This is the shot I was crossing the stream to get. Nothing too exciting but I saw the green in the water and wanted to use my macro lens. (F/11, 2s, ISO-100, 90mm)


Anyway, it was a good relaxing morning. Guess I'll be ready to head back to work tomorrow after 5 days off. And now 6 days till the art fair!
Talk tomorrow. GO PATS!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment