Menu

Sunday, November 13, 2011

2011-11-13: That old wooden fence

Another busy day today. It was a beautiful fall day. Organized my office a bit, tuned up the snowblower, and raked up leaves. Grumble grumble. Anyway, got all my chores done so I can watch the Pats game tonite. Playing the Jets. They're both tied for first so it's a big game. Anyway, no time to process any pics today. Took some, but I spent enough time yesterday reviewing shots. So here is one from a couple of weeks ago in Maine. We were taking a ride around St. Albans, when I jumped out of the car because I saw a shot worthy scene. Don't worry, I wasn't driving. It was just an old rotting fence. I thought it looked great. Everyone else shook their heads.



What do you think? Anyway, game time now, so must pay attention to the game. Check the Citizen tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have some shots from the Plymouth game.
Go Pats.
Em

1 comment:

  1. i love it! especially with the dusting of snow in the background! that white makes the green moss pop

    ReplyDelete