Menu

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

2011-04-05: Busy Day - Sign Up

It was billing time lst night and today so I've been out straight with work. And then tonite was camera club. Great meeting by the way. We had a talk on compostion by Kevin Sperl (http://www.lakesregionspirit.com/) He is a fantastic photographer and I know I got a lot out of the discussion. I'm hoping we can have him back sometime.
But anyway, haven't had time to really concentrate on taking pictures which is a bummer. And the next few days are going to be really busy getting ready for the art show... So I guess I'll focus (pun intended) on things related to the art fair...So last weekend I worked on a frame for my sign...And here it is:



It's official...The company name in print..The trademark registration has been submitted to the state.
And the countdown to the first public display is 4 days... Exciting times.

Come back tomorrow to see what's next!
Good night!
Em

1 comment: