Menu

Monday, April 4, 2011

2011-04-04: I got Nuttin'

It's that busy time of the month again...Billing time. I've been scampering all day and was able to start a day early thanks to a lot of cooperation from other department. Everything was just in sync today. In any event, I have not had any time to take any decent pictures today. So I'm going to show one I've had in my archives from last week. There are these telephone poles outside my office. Can't figure out why, but there are 3 within like 20 feet of each other. Between those and the high tension wires running near them, it is just a criss cross of wires. Anyway, I was bored and took a picture and thought all the wires looked interesting. I zoomed in and got this one.

Can you hear me now?

Aperture: F/10  Exposure: l/160s; ISO-100 ; Taken with zoom

I also discovered the canvas texture in photoshop and thought it looked kinds of neat. I know-pretty boring, but as I said....I got Nuttin'. Sorry.

I'll be pulling an all-nighter, so maybe I'll have something better for tomorrow.

Over and out..
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment