Menu

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

2011-03-30: Happy Birthday Ashley!

Today is my oldest daughter's birthday. She's is __ Sorry can't tell you. That would be rude. But I was trying to think of a good post for today, and went scrolling through my hard drive for an old pic, and found this from 2004. This was taken when I took the kids to Nova Scotia to visit my Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins. We were in Victoria Park in Truro with my Aunt Marg, and came across a stable. Unbelievably, the 2 horses in the stable were named Ashley and Taylor and their names were written on the fence. So naturally, my Ashley and Taylor jumped into the corral for this photo op.

Taylor and Ashley: Fenced in, in N.S.

Aperture: F/4.8; Exposure: 1/90s: Kodak CX6330 Easyshare:

That was a fun trip and brings back some great memories. I'm sure seeing this will bring a smile on the girls' faces. And that's what life is supposed to be about, right? Smiling! They make me smile.

Happy birthday Ashley. Love you! See you tonite. Miss you Taylor! Wish you were home.
XO
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment