Menu

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

2011-03-16: Through the Eyes - 1...

I was looking for some inspiration last night to take a picture of. I was feeling productive because I finished my club newsletter, and I did my homework. So now I felt like having some fun. I thought of a new category for a photo series. I'm thinking "Through the Eyes". Something along the lines of not what I see, but what something else would see. So, building off of last weeks Chee-tos shot...the first of this new series is "Through the eyes of a Chee-to" In other words, if Cheetos had eyes, what would they see? Here's what it would look like in my house....


...Of a Chee-to

Aperture: F/11; Exposure: 1/6s; ISO-200

This was a difficult shot. First I had to get inside a bag, and get the lighting just right...Note that a Cheeto probably would have no rods and cones and would most likely see in black and white, as is depicted here.

I found this on someones Flikr Account...I love it! Ultimate Cheetos Prank

Obviously I've lost my mind, so I'm well on my way to success!

L8r
Em

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I can hear them screaming in fear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the conceept! Can't wait to see what else you put in the series!

    ReplyDelete