Menu

Thursday, March 17, 2011

2011-03-17: House in the Woods

I was driving to work this morning. A beautiful warm morning after having snow yesterday. There was a soft and tranquil fog hanging over Lake Winnisquam. I wanted to stop so bad, but there was really nowhere to pull the car over. I was dissapointed, but figured I'd get that shot another day. I kept on driving past the lake, but saw a clearing across from Lochmere Country Club. I quickly turned into the country club and got out my ever-ready camera. The fog was hovering over the marsh and I think I took some killer shots. I used my zoom and saw a house in the woods. The sun was reflecting off of the snow on the house and it looked kind of magical to me. I'll start with that shot here, and maybe if you're good I'll get the fog shots in tomorrow.

House in The Woods

Aperture: F/10 ; Exposure: 1/200s; ISO-100; Taken with Zoom 3/17 9am

Lately, I'm starting to feel that I'm spending too much time doing this Project 365 thing to really get the shots I'm looking for. But after this morning, I'm reminded that the shot will come if you're ready for it.

 Top o' the evening to ya!

Em

1 comment: