Menu

Monday, March 14, 2011

2011-03-14: Should have Gone Back to Bed

So, I bounded out of bed this morning, all energized after a 3-day weekend. Ready to pounce on the day and take no prisoners. Started off by doing my morning workout. 5 minutes into it, I felt a *pop* and there was a wicked burn on my right leg from the outside of my thigh to the calf. Ouch. I continued on but it wasn't fun. Then getting to work, I stepped out of my car and walked towards the office, with my backpack on one shoulder, and my camera bag on the other. Stepped on some ice and the next thing I saw was my feet up in the air. Luckily I landed on my backpack, and my laptop was safely in the office. My camera was not injured during this flight. That side of me didn't hit the ground. So, embarrassed as I was, I continued on and went to work. Took a couple of Ibuprophen just in case I started to stiffen up. An hour later, I was walking around my desk to the printer and my right knee went out. "@*$^!#", I said. And now I can barely walk at all. The back is really stiffening up now, and it's only 12:30. So, out comes something I'm going to be familiar with for the rest of the day..

Em's Little Helper

Aperture: F/10; Exposure: 1/4s; ISO-100

And of course my warranty just expired yesterday...It figures....

To repeat..."@*$^!#"

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment