Menu

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Project 365: 1-6-2011: Bobhouse

Continuing on our little Monday drive, we stopped on the Lake in Melvin Village. Sue had me pull over to get some pics of the bobhouse village. Yeah the lake is barely frozen, and the bobhouses are out there already. I never could figure out the lure of sitting in a shed on the ice. Then again, this guy would probably wonder how I can waste a few hours a day in the nice weather chasing a white ball around the golf course. I also wondered how they can have woodstoves out in these sheds without melting thru the ice.


Bobhouse

Aperture: F/5.6; Speed: 1/250s; ISO-200;
1/3/2001 12:54pm.


Maybe I’ll have to try this sometime. But I think I’ll wait until I’m a Grumpy Old Man.
No comments on that line please:-)

L8R!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment