Menu

Saturday, October 8, 2011

2011-10-08: Happy Birthday Jordan! Also, Houston, we have a problem..

I want to do a shout out for our little boy who turned 20 today. Happy birthday Jordan. Love you and so proud of you. He's quite a man and means the world to me.



On another note, say hello to my new friend "Houston". Saw this little guy this morning outside our trailer. He just sat there watching me watch him.. I named him Houston, since I've got a problem..The internet here at the campground is awful...Expecially when the camp ground is full. That is not going to be good for me. So I'll have to look into getting my own somehow..And the Verizon signal is bad here too. That I can fix by getting a personal "Tower" for 100 bucks, so I'll have to do that next year. But I've got to get a really clear internet signal for work. So I'll have to do some research for next year.

Anyway, I'm hoping I can get this posted before the signal drops again..
Other than that, we're having a great time here at the campground. Everyone is so friendly.
Nite gang
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment