Menu

Friday, October 7, 2011

2011-10-07: Home Away From Home

A late post today, but still made my deadline...We got our new summer home all set up today at Coldsprings Campground in Weare. Where? No, Weare....Just in time because it is supposed to be in the 80's this weekend. We'll see..It was 39 this morning...Sue and I decided to get a trailer after visiting my sister and brother-in-law (Yay Terry and Ron!) in Michigan last summer and seeing how fun it was. Our goal someday is to RV it around the country, playing at golfcourses in every state...We'll maybe that's my goal. :-) Might be tough when we get to Hawaii..But we'll deal with that if and when the time comes. But anyway, I digress..
It was a little hectic today moving in, and getting organized, meanwhile having things to do for work, so I relied on Sue mostly for the organization part of it. And she did a great job. Anway, here's the outside of trailer..We'll show you the inside tomorrow.




I also hope to get out and explore tomorrow so hopefully will get some good shots.
See you then
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment