Menu

Saturday, October 1, 2011

2011-10-01: Photowalk!

As you may or may not know, I led the Gilford version of Scott Kelby's Worldwide Photowalk. I had been planning this for a couple of months and the walk was at Lockes Hill in Gilford. Well, the weather did not cooperate and rain was scheduled all weekend. But it still wasn't raining at 9 this morning, so off we went. 8 dedicated souls wanting to hike and take pictures of the lake and woods. Well, it started raining and was foggy as a sun-of-a-gun, so I'm not sure how many pictures everyone was able to take. I'll have to wait and see what the gang posts ( at Gilfordphotowalk2011). But despite the torrential downpour, we completed the 2 hour hike. Here's a picture of my daughter Ashley, son Jordan, and myself. Well I didn't take this one, but it was taken with my phone! (My camera was wrapped up tight in bags at this point)


So to complete the day's post, here's one I took. Again, with the phone..


It was fun, just wish it could have been nice day. Oh well, next time!
Tomorrow I've got to get my assignments done for Tuesday, so I'll be busy with that.
Stay dry!
Em

1 comment: