Menu

Friday, September 30, 2011

2011-09-30: Last Day of September-Cleanout day

Ok, bare with me, I've had a very busy week so I've decided to be lazy with my post. No I haven't even gotten my camera out today. I've been crazy busy this week between work and getting a trailer...(YES! We bought a 31' Forest River Wildwood trailer and will have a seasonal at Coldsprings Campground in Weare) Woo hoo! So I've been stressing about that, and gearing up for the photowalk that may not happen because of the 70% chance of rain tomorrow. Anyway, I'm going to just clean out my harddrive and post a bunch of pics from the race last Sunday.

Jeff Gordon







Ok, I promise, that's enough about Nascar.

Even though I haven't had my camera out today, I do listen to my podcasts (Going Pro, and Photofocus). Any good camera buff should check these out. I listen on my iPhone, but they must have them online. Very good photography info.

Ok, Back to work. Hopefully we'll get out and get some new shots tomorrow. Stay Dry!


Em

1 comment:

  1. It will NOT rain tomorrow....it will NOT rain tomorrow... it will NOT rain tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete