Menu

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

2011-09-13: Stones and Waves

Didn't get much of an opportunity to take any shots yesterday. Nor did I want to. Guess what I have now....Kidney stones. Ug. Last had one in 2001 in my right kidney, and at the time of my CT scan, they said "Hey! You've got one in your left kidney too....It should pass someday." Well that someday is anyday now. I've had a rough couple of days, and went to the Doc's yesterday for some painkillers. Also had another CT scan, which will prove whether this is really what I have. The pain comes in waves, so that led me to post some waves...


This is from the Marginal Way in Ogunquit a couple of weeks ago.
Gosh this has been an annoying year. Guess the warranty ran out on me..
Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and get out and get some new shots.
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment