Menu

Monday, September 12, 2011

2011-09-12: Take a Hike!

It was a gorgeous day yesterday, and I felt the need to get out and get some fresh air. Wasn't really up to golfing, but decided that a hike would do the trick. The Worldwide Photowalk is in 3 weeks, so I figured that I'd better get out and get familiar with the Lockes Hill Trail. So I called up daughter Ashley and Son Jordan. They were up for it so away we went. Left about 4pm and finished about 6pm, so it will be perfect for the Photowalk. Scouted out a couple of spots where you can view Lake Winnepesaukee. There were seats built out of rocks overlooking the lake. Good spot for the big Kahuna and his Posse to sit a spell.

The Big Kahuna and Posse

Why I Love it here!


Well if anyone is interested in taking part in the Photowalk on Oct 1st, go to http://Tinyurl.com/GilfordPhotowalk to register. It's free and I would love to have you.

Happy Monday
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment