Menu

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

2011-05-25: Things I Hate Day 4..WAIT! STOP THE PRESSES!

I was going to entertain you with some more trivial things that I hate, when this news flash came in...I got out on the driving range yesterday! After 2 1/2 agonizing months..(6 if you count the winter) where I could not golf. 2 1/2 because of this dang knee injury. Well, it's gonna happen soon! I got out on the driving range, and hit a bucket of balls, with minimal pain. Woo hoo! The most painful part was walking up the hill to the range, but actually hitting wasn't troublesome...Anyway, just swinging at a ball put me in such a good mood, that I thought I'd interrupt this weeks theme...So something I love....

Hello old friend...

Pheasant Ridge 9th hole

Ah, the sweet sound of the club on the ball! What a joy! The smell of the grass...The non-rainy afternoon! The mosquitos.....WAIT!!! There goes that good mood again....Now I have a subject for another day....

FORE!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment