Menu

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

2011-05-24: Things I Hate...Day 3

I really don't think of myself as impatient, but one of my irritants is TRAFFIC! I have places to be and things to do....The real peeve is people who drive along under the speed limit yapping on their phone, swerving across lanes...with no consideration for anyone. Grr. And then there's the people who move to the left lane to take a right turn...ARGH!! And it's almost summer and the traffic on the one-lane road to work is going to be jammed packed with tourists with no rush to get anywhere. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  My blood is starting to boil just thinking about it... (ok em...calm down...)
So in honor of the hated traffic....

Green Light and No-one's moving...


Allright, breaktime is over...back to work where I can go as fast as I want!
Zoom Zoom!

Em

Remember...You can only go as fast as the idiot in front of you... Food for thought, when you're stuck behind me...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment