Menu

Friday, May 13, 2011

2011-05-12: Cave Wall

Note: No I didn't miss a day..This was scheduled to post yesterday, but blogger was having issues, and it sat in queue, but never posted...But here you go!

I told you the other day that I had the Green Monster at home...And here it is in case you didn't believe me. Jordan brought this home from Vista where he works. It was a beer display, and he held it on his roof while he brought it home. It's 20 ' long! What a guy! He knew I really wanted the Green Monster on some wall at home...And now I have it. On my wall in the Man-Cave, otherwise known as a garage. It's an UGLY picture, but it's a great wall. As a matter of fact, Jordan brought me all of these beer signs.



So until I can convince Sue that having the Green Monster painted on our living room wall can only enhance the property value, I'll have to settle for this...

Em

ps. RIP Celts....Go Bruins!  C'mon Sox...

No comments:

Post a Comment