Menu

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

2011-05-11: Old Timey

In keeping with the baseball theme I seem to have adopted this week, after going to the Sox game, I present todays image. I knew I had an OLD bat (no not my lovely young wife), but an actual Louisville Slugger that was my Dads. Now I'm not sure of the actual age of it, but I remember it in his trunk back when I was in 3rd grade. It's at least 43 years old. I'm not sure if it was new at that point, or whether he had it as a kid. But anyway, it is yet another thing that I have been lugging around and don't want to part with. I was out this morning, laying on the wet lawn to get this shot.

Old Louis

Aperture: F/5.6; Exposure:1/50s; ISO-100
With a little PS desaturation

I had a good day today.  Took a ton of pictures, so I'll have some material for awhile. And I went to the doctors and he said my knee is coming along just fine. I may be able to get out to the driving range in a couple of weeks. That will be good.
And now, time to root for the Celtics...They are down 3 games to 1 vs. the Heat. Ug...Let's hope the day ends as good as it started.

Play Ball!
Em

1 comment: