Menu

Friday, April 29, 2011

2011-04-29: TGIF

Tough week hobbling around the house, and trying to concentrate on work while my leg is hurting and I can't get around much. I know: "Wah, Wah, Wah".  But at least it's Friday and I can just concentrate on getting better, and not worry about work getting backed up. I really need something to lift my spirits though. Maybe Sue can get me out of the house tomorrow and take me for a ride. But for tonite, I think some nice cold beverages will do the trick. How was your week? Hope you have a nice weekend. And if something is bother you, maybe this shot will lift your spirit. A pic of some flowers Jordan brought for Sue for Easter:


To Brighten Your Day

Aperture: F/5.6 ; Exposure: 1/250s; ISO-100

This shot was taken in the morning with the sun just starting to come in the window.  Kinda looks like a painting, huh?

Enjoy your night folks
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment