Menu

Thursday, April 21, 2011

2011-04-21: Heavy Reading...

I've been struggling a lot lately coming up with ideas for photos. Well I'll be laid up for a little while after my surgery tomorrow, so I'll have plenty of time to read and plan. I've got about 10 e-books from Craft and Vision, that I haven't had a chance to look at, and I have a big stack of books in my library that I keep flipping thru. I really enjoy collecting books and I always have one or two out. So here is today's pic..Nothing fancy, but it shows my stack of photography and photoshop books.


Heavy Reading


So if all goes well, I'll get lots of new ideas this weekend. I'd better, because once my knee has healed, I''ll be spending my time golfing...And I won't be reading....Count on it!
Wish me luck!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment