Menu

Sunday, March 6, 2011

2011-03-06: Boing!

Ah, the weekend is over...Billing is done for another month. And just realized that I forgot to blog today..15 mins left in the day. So let me get a quick one in before I call it a day.  I was trying to experiment with the slinky from yesterday's post. 24 hours later and it still isn't knotted. Yay me! This is just bouncing it in front of the window. Nothing exciting, but what do you want from me after a weekend of work? It was tough to try and get a clear picture while it was bouncing.
It's been raining all weekend, and the snowbank in front of the window has gone from 5' to 3' deep. Or 8 1/2 links deep judging by these measurements:


Boing!

Aperture: F/5.6 ; Exposure: 1/80s ; ISO-400

This blog is supposed to be a about what I'm doing for 365 days...and it's come down to me bouncing a slinky....Maybe I've lost my mind or maybe I just need sleep. And that's what I'm going to do now.. Sleep

zzzzz

1 comment:

  1. But everyone loves a Slinky! It's fun for a girl or a boy! Plus, you are a Swanson, and we are easily amused by the little things in life. :-)

    ReplyDelete