Menu

Saturday, March 5, 2011

2011-03-05: Working?

As I mentioned yesterday, it's billing time for my company and I've been working. And will be pulling an al-nighter tonite. It's my most hectic time of the month, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do....Right? And it is great that I can do this from home and not go to the office. I do have time between steps that I can goof off and play, or say hello to the family. And today's little distraction is something I picked up at Tar-get today. Walked in the front door and it caught my eye. Something that takes me back to my childhood. A SLINKY! Although it is a mini one, it still brings back memories. At least it is steel and not one of those fake plastic ones. Boy I loved this toy when I was a kid. Wait! Now that I think of it, it brought me countless hours of frustration and pain and unhappiness. There was nothing worse than opening a box with a brand new slinky in it and proceeding to knot it up 5 seconds later. Oh the pain. What scars that left on my psyche. Well, I'll try to forget about the past and use this for a photo-op.


Work-Time is Play-Time

Aperture: F/4.5 ; Exposure: 1/60s; ISO-400; Macro Lens

Hopefully, I can handle this now and make it last at least 10 minutes.

Ok, back to work.

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment