Menu

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Project 365: 2-15-2011: Spiral at the Mill

Hate to tell you folks, but I went back to the Belknap Mill this past Sunday. I know, you're probably sick of all the bricks and machinery that I posted awhile back. But the camera club at a photo walk there is Sunday, so I'm sure I'll be posting some more. But I promise, it will be new subjects,

This one is looking up an old wooden staircase from the ground floor to the top.  Using my flash, the red paint on this came out a bit too bright, so I desaturated it in photoshop. I think it looks better this way in black and white. And it shows a fibonacci spiral (or golden spiral) in action.



Stairway to ?

Aperture: F/5.6 ; Exposure: 1/60s ; ISO-400; w/flash

For more on the Golden Spiral, check out Digital-photography-school.

For more from me....check back tomorrow.

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment