Menu

Monday, February 14, 2011

Project 365: 2-13-2011: Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

I know, I'm late posting this. My wife's birthday was on the 12th, and this is my post for the 13th, and it is getting posted on the 14th. What can I say? Busy weekend! Can't post a picture of Sue because she hates getting her picture taken. Something to do with some incident with Interpol or something. Not quite sure. But all I know is that I have so many pictures of her with her tongue sticking out at me, that I am totally afraid of taking pictures of people. Hence that's why I like taking pictures of inanimate objects. Buildings and trees aren't camera shy. And neither are flowers. So in honor of Sue's birthday, here is a pic of one if the flowers in a bouquet I sent to her at work



Aperture: F/5.6 ; Exposure: 1/60s; ISO-400; With Flash

And now, on to Valentines Day!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment