Menu

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Project 365: 1-22-2011: Studs and More!

Great day yesterday. I created a website for my brother's contracting business Studsandmore last year, and we found out that the contacts page was not working for AOL and Gmail users. I spent a couple of months and hours and hours trying to get this fixed. It has been very discouraging and has thrown a monkey wrench into my desire to have a side-web design business. I host my websites at Godaddy, and it turns out that AOL and Gmail do not like other webhosting companies to forward their emails to Non-company emails via websites. Pain in the neck, believe me. But I got it fixed yesterday! Brother is happy! I am happy! Wooo Hooo! So I felt very accomplished yesterday.

Here's the main page:

Studs and More Home Page

Aperture: F/4.5 ; Exposure: 1/10s ; ISO-100;

Taken with a CPL lens to try and cut the glare on my laptop screen. And I know it is skewed, but it is very hard trying to line up a camera with a monitor. I could have fixed that in Photoshop, but that's a project for another day.

My brother John is a very meticulous and concientious builder. He does great work. He's primarily in the Provincetown area right now, but if you have a need for remodelling, or building, check out his page and give him a call. Or use the Contacts page - It works now!
And if you have a need for a website, contact me at OSML Consulting. Oh shoot! Now I have to go fix my Contacts page for all of you aol and Gmail users....thanks for reminding me!

Em 

No comments:

Post a Comment