Menu

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Who dunnit?

Jeez- Lots of murders on the news lately in NH. Especially that one around the corner from us. Crazy times we are living in. Why can't we all just get along? There is speculation on the killer for the woman around the corner, but I'm sure it will be awhile before anything is announced.

Just another mystery...Which led me to this shot of the day... I wanted to experiment with some colored pencils in my lightbox, and came up with this whodunit.

All Signs Point to...

speed 1/8s;
aperture f /18;
ISO: 200

Well it was a productive night...Got my newsletter done for the Gilford Clickers photo club. And got my daily posting done. Now I think I'll go get out the guitar and play for awhile before I hit the hay.

Till tomorrow...be good to each other

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment