Menu

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Too Close!

Holy smokes...Guess I'm not going golfing today.
For one reason, a woman was found dead under suspicious circumstances on the road to the golf course. The state police have the road closed. That's too close for comfort in our cozy little town. The paper says that she and her husband were going thru a messy divorce. That's just sad.
Anyway, the other reason for not golfing is that it is 22 degrees out today! Yikes. There was frost on the pumpkin this morning, as we say around he-ah. And there was frost on my truck. The cold weather is coming and it's way too close for my liking.
Which brings me to my shot of the day. With frost on my sideview mirror, the message seemed appropriate.



Too Close for Comfort
Well, I hope your day is warm and sunny..
Over and out...
Frosty

No comments:

Post a Comment