Menu

Monday, October 31, 2011

2011-10-31: Thru the Eyes....Halloween Style

Just got back from a great weekend in Maine at my Moms. Went to the big attraction in Dexter, (Reny's) where they had a stack of pumpkins for free. Hooray! I was supposed to get some pumpkin pix for camera club this month. I've been out straight and honestly have not had a sec to do my assignment. So I grabbed a couple of pumpkins to bring home. After the 4 hour ride home, and after the car was unloaded and things put away, I got to it.  I set up my workspace...Spread out the newspaper...Got a very sharp knife...Convinced Sue that I wouldn't cut my fingers off....and started carving...Then got out my camera...in order to get another edition of "Through the Eyes...."

..."Of a Pumpkin Seed"

 And "Through the Eyes of a Pumpkin"

Ok, Halloween post is done..10 months down for Project 365.  61 days left....I can do it...I can do it...
And now what I have to do is clean my mess off the counter...groan...
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment