Menu

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

2011-10-26: New Book

"What did you buy?", Sue snickered to me over the phone... "Um, a new lens cap", I asked? "Or maybe the new Eye piece to my Canon?". "No, it's bigger than that", she replied..."Wow! That was quick!", I exclaimed. "I only ordered it 2 days ago". I was referring to the new book by Scott Bourne and Skip Cohen that I can add to my arsenal. I listen to these photographers on their Podcasts "GoingPro" and "PhotoFocus". Very informative and I always look forward to when they update their show.


I picked it up at Amazon for about $18 and it's a great book. I'm only a 1/2 chapter into it, but it's beautiful. Wonderful pictures and it appears like it will cover just about everything. A must read for anyone who is thinking about going all out like I am.
Speaking of going all out. I've got another assignment this afternoon so I've got to get back to the grindstone and finish up some work. So, check out that book, and I'll see you tomorrow.

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment