Menu

Monday, October 24, 2011

2011-10-24: ZZZZzZzzzzz

Yikes, I've been so busy lately, and I am just bushed. Too tired to write anything profound or amusing. So I'll just post a pic. This shot was of that old pickers barn in Goffstown. It appears to be stables and judging by the junk in them, they haven't housed a horse since the early part of the last century.


That's ok by me. Makes an interesting shot. Lots of lines and textures.
On another note....In today's Citizen...3 shots by yours truly! 1 from the Franklin/Newfound football game on Saturday, and 2 from the Newfound/Interlakes soccer game yesterday. I'm really getting into it!
Ok, that's all the energy I can muster for today. See you tomorrow.
Em

ps. AHHHHHH! I've got to get going on my Photo Club assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment