Menu

Friday, October 14, 2011

2011-10-14: Out Exploring

Worked in Manchester today, and arrived early at the office which is along the Merrimack River. I started exploring, and discovered this dreary old building. Looked like something out of a Batman movie. It looked abandoned except for the lights on in a few windows. I find it hard to believe people work in conditions like this. However I guess it could be nice inside, but I find it hard to believe. I guess I'm spoiled by the comfortable places that I have worked, where the biggest problem is that the heat is up to high or the AC is up too high.

I started taking a walk around the river, but it started pouring, and I ran to get my camera out of the rain. Will have to explore again some other day. Anyway, we're at the campground for the weekend where the Internet connection is almost nil. Hopefully, I'll get this posted.
iPhone connection is barely up, but the beer is cold. So I got that going for me.
Peace out
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment