Menu

Monday, September 19, 2011

2011-09-19: What's behind that green door?

When I was a kid, my parents used to sing a song "Green Door" (by Bob Davie and Marvin Moore). Good times...Anyway, I didn't just sit and watch TV all weekend while I was camping... I did get out and shoot some pics. I found this ol' rundown garage in Weare. Roof collapsed, windows busted. But it did have some old fire engines and rust bucket antique autos inside...I've still got to go thru my disk to see if anything came out. But I did see this green door that got my attention. You know I like rust and peeling paint.



Wish they'd let me in so I could find out what's happenin' behind the Green Door! I had to stand in a briar patch, with bees flying around me, next to a sink hole in the driveway of this garage. The things I do for my art. LOVE IT!
Fun time is over...It's Monday...back to work..
See you Tuesday!
Em
Em

1 comment:

  1. Love these old garage pictures! And love that the green door reminded you of an old memory! You're doin' it right daddy-o!

    ReplyDelete