Menu

Thursday, September 8, 2011

2011-09-08: Out on Assignment

My mom asked me why I haven't posted my work in any photo contests. To be honest, I've just been out straight. Haven't had time to decompress after the wedding. Was goign to do that tonite, but got a call from my friend John (maker of Bag-o-Loot) and he needed a rush job to get some pictures for a game catalog which were due tomorrow. So after popping 3 tylenols to down a raging headache, I rushed over to get some shots for him. At first I was hesitant as I really had a headache, but that passed, and I'm glad I went. Glad to help out a friend,  and get some more business.

Anyway, I'll show you those shots once they are edited. You can see some of my work on his website. Check them out. And Buy the game!

But in the meantime, here is some landscaping from Gilmanton, 4-corners antique store. Loved the stone wall. Sue and I went last Monday, and I saw the grounds and had to grab my camera while my patient and understanding sweetheart waited in the car.


And now I will go play with the Tamron 90mm Macro lens that mysteriously was delivered by a guy in a brown truck today. Sweet!
See ya tomorrow.
Em

1 comment: