Menu

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

2011-09-06: No Lifeguard on Duty

Well, tonite is our photography club meeting and election of officers. And I'm stepping down as president. It has been a thoroughly enjoyable year and has flown by. A lot of folks wanted me to run again, but I feel we need some fresh blood in there at the helm.  We've got a good solid foundation in the club and I'm looking forward to just going to meetings and being a participant. Work has been busier than ever and I want to concentrate more on Emery Swanson Photography (Which is now officially a NH Business!).  So I feel any extra free time I'll have will be better spent on these things. I've been so out straight, I just now had time to go thru my pics from Ogunquit on the Marginal Way a week or so ago.


Not sure why there was a lifeguard chair out in the middle of the water on rocks, but it was a good scene just the same. The day was beautiful and the water was so blue. I could watch the waves for hours if I had the free time.
Anyway, have an awesome day...Gotta get ready for my meeting. See you back here tomorrow.
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment