Menu

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

2011-08-02: Back from the Hamptons...

Hampton Beach that is...Sue and I had a fantastic 13th Anniversary weekend away at the ocean. Let's see...it's August and I finally got my tan that has to last me thru the winter...I do like the beach, but the water was dang cold. I really need lake water or the Carribbean. You know, I don't think I ever saw so many umbrellas out as this weekend. So...people go to the beach...where the water is too cold to go in....and bring umbrellas to shield them from the sun...Hmm...couldn't they just have stayed home? Oh well, getting out helps the economy I suppose. Anyway, here's a shot from my beach chair....


Unfortunately, the weekend ended too soon. Ok, I had Friday and Monday off, but it still is not long enough.
Camera club tonite...I was so busy doing my homework last night that I almost forgot to post here. Never fear...
See ya
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment