Menu

Friday, July 15, 2011

2001-07-15: Golf Game has been suffering....

I am 2 months behind in my golf game due to knee surgery, so I should be patient. But my golf game is going down the tubes quickly. I've been out 10 times this year, and I'm getting worse every time. Knee feels good, but I think my mechanics are off. Last year at this time, I was out 6 days a week playing. And averaging 40 for 9 holes. Now I'm averaging 49. OUCH. It's gotten to the point where I don't even miss not playing. So to mix it up a bit, and hopefully strengthen my knee, I've started biking for a few miles in the morning. Which leads me to today's post.


Souped Up Schwinn

I intended to take my camera on the ride, but that probably would have been a bad idea knowing how I can have butter fingers. But anyway, hope I can get this knee in shape soon, or I'll have to get a new hobby. Like crossword puzzles..

Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment