Menu

Sunday, June 12, 2011

2011-06-12: Shopping...Oh Boy

Yesterday's mystery plant was a Rhododendron.
Yesterday was rainy and cold around here, so that foiled our desire to golf. Sue just doesn't believe me that it doesn't rain on a golf course...
She decided to go dress shopping for Taylor's wedding, and I actually volunteered to go too. Trying to store up some brownie points I guess. Taylor is having her wedding at Sunny Slope Farm in Alton and wants us to have kind of vintagy, free-spirited clothes. Sue found a beautiful dress, and after emailing a few pictures to Taylor in Philly,  we all agreed on the same. Sue looks beautiful in it, but since we know she is camera shy, I won't be posting it here. Don't want to erase my brownie points.
That mission accomplished, we started looking for me. I'm supposed to wear a vest, and we found one and a couple of shirts...shown here.


Sue and Taylor liked the shirt in the upper right, I liked the shirt in the upper left. We all liked the vest. Well the vest didn't fit...The shirt in the upper right didn't fit, so I got my choice for the shirt shown below. Brings me sort of back to my hippy days, but that's what this is all about. Anyway, not sure if that is the shirt I'll wear to the wedding, but it was only $10 so I couldn't leave it at the store.
Rainy again today. Golf is out..So we are going to the Etc. Shoppe in Meredith to look for a vest.. Then out for margaritas and mexican food with our friends, Jim and Sheri.
Not a bad way to spend a Sunday..

Adios!
Senor Em

1 comment: