Menu

Sunday, May 1, 2011

2011-05-01: Making Progress

I did manage to hobble out to the back yard today with a cane instead of crutches. Kind of hard since the cane kept on sinking into the soft wet ground. I brought my camera and a big trash bag and laid down next to the little creek out back looking for the perfect mud shot. No such luck. But I did get this shot from down low. It's nice seeing things start to turn green again.

From Down Low

I was reading a chapter in one of the Craft and Vision books, and it suggested getting shots from a different angle than what you would normally see. Something down low, which is what I was going for here.
Well, back to the office tomorrow. I'm actually looking forward to getting a change of scenery after being stuck in the house for a week. And If I see something interesting along the way, you'll see it here.

Take care
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment