Menu

Saturday, April 23, 2011

2011-04-23: View from a Window

I'm laying here in bed with my leg up, which I have to do for 2 days. Not much going on...Just read a really good e-book from the Craft and Vision Series called the "Inspired Eye 2" by David duChemin. Short read only 34 pages. But I really got a lot out of it. I know I've been struggling with this Project 365 thing because it has become a chore. And I don't want Photography to come to that. It's not what it's all about to me. It is about finding things that inspire me that I want to share. And I have felt compelled to come up with some witty writings to accompany by pictures and that sometimes takes away from the point of it all. It becomes to burdonsome. So I may scale back on this little project. Not quite sure yet, but I think I will stop being so anal about it. If I miss a day, oh well. Maybe I'll post a weeks worth all at once. We'll see.
But anyway, here is my view from bed though the window, yesterday afternoon. Nice blue skies. (in contrast with the snow we are getting today)


My View on Things

Oh! One of the things that I got out of this book was that there is a really cool app (that is free) called EverNote. It is something you can type into, or capture parts of web pages, or whatever and get to it from anywhere. So I'm at home, and I type notes into this thing from my laptop-then I can get to it from work. Or get to it from my iPhone, and vice versa. It's just what I've been looking for. Kind of a one-stop shop for all the things I don't want to forget. Check it out.

See you tomorrow..Or will you?

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment