Menu

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Project 365: 2-2-2011: My Little Helper

Spent 3 hours today snow blowing the driveway and shovlling the deck. Hoo chi mama. This is getting somewhat old. It's like the 4th or 5th Wednesday in a row that we've had a snowstorm. Wednesday has been renamed SnowDay...Ug.

At least I had my little pal Bella here to help scrape the snow off the car. Bella is wrapped in her official Patriots Dog coat. (Don't tell her the Pats are not in the Superbowl this year).



Ready to Help

Aperture: F/5; Exposure: 1/200s; ISO-100

I took this while we were waiting for Sue to get out of work today. Bella loves going for a ride.
Worked from home today in when I wasn't shovelling. Hopefully I can get to the office tomorrow and get some rest.

Good nite!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment