Menu

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Project 365: 2-19-2011: Sunny Day!

Well, it was sunny yesterday. Of course I was stuck in the office, and I think it was in the 50's outside. There were a couple of beauties like that this week. Of course, today it's Saturday and it's snowing. Guess I shouldn't bother putting my clubs in the truck yet.
Woke up early today (5am-groan). Got a busy day, and Bday party for my sister-in-law tonite.  So I'm going to get this posted.
Here's another pic of the Irises that Sue got me for Valentines Day. I've got them on the windowsill in my office, and they are getting some good sun from the left.



Irises

Aperture: F/11 ; Exposure: 1/20s ; ISO-200

Since I got up early (and already did some chores), I'm getting some pics together to print. I'm pleased with this one. Nice soft colors. And look at me - Getting out of my comfort zone and boosting the ISO up to 200. White balance is set at sunny. Using all the buttons on this shot.  I think it's a keeper.

Have an awesome Day! And here's hoping I don't have to shovel!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment