Menu

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Project 365: 2-10-2011: For Sale!

This June, the Gilford Clickers Camera Club is displaying our art at the Gilford Library. Our pictures can be any size, but myt be matted. A couple of weeks ago, I had my first enlargements done at Ritz camera. A couple of 8 x 10's and a couple of 11 x 14's. I must say that I thought they came out great and made me really proud. But I didn't stop there. Next I went to U-Frame, We-Frame in Laconia. I had a gift certificate that I bought at the Childrens' Christmas auction and I figured that I may as well use it up. Kevin Rines is the store owner there and he spent a good deal of time with me telling me how to choose the best colors for the matting. He also showed me how to Mat. He's got a really cool programmable mat cutter there and it was amazing watching it work. Anyway, when he was done, I was really amazed! My pictures looked terrific and made me even prouder. I really am getting into this photography thing. (Gee-ya think?). I'm starting to plan for getting alot more pictures made up so I can go to a craft fair, or just start selling them. Ya never know.

So here's what I have so far:


I'm on my way! Just need to get a few hundred more made up..Oh yeah-then someone has to buy them...Time will tell!

Over and Out!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment