Menu

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Project 365: 1/31/2010: Hard at work

Ok, missed yesterday's post-SORRY! So I've got to catch up qucikly before time slips away...I was very busy last night getting my posts for the Gilford Clickers meeting tonite. (See GilfordClickers), and shoveling the roof for 2 1/2 hours getting ready for tomorrows's blizzard. YIKES!


So quickly, here is a self portrait (shoulda been smiling). I set the camera on the tripod, and set the timer to 10 seconds...That's why there is no smile-do you know how long 10 seconds is when you are waiting for the camera to go off? I've been meaning to get one of me posted for a long time.



Hard at work

Aperture: F/6.4; Exposture 1/10s; ISO-400. Taken 1/21/11 11:19am.

Or Hardly Working...I was able to take time out to take a picture, so couldn't have been working too hard. Anyway, here I am at the dining room table facing our window and looking at the snow pile up. I've got some good ideas for other self portraits so I'll have to get on the stick with that.

Anyway, have a good day!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment