Menu

Monday, January 17, 2011

Project 365: 1-17-11 - Ug. The Day after

I don't know what happened to the Pats last night in their 28-21 loss to the Jets. They played like crap. They were out played and out coached. Maybe the bye week threw of their momentum. They ended the regular season 14-2. It was a good season, but means nothing now..Whatever it was that happened last night, all I know is that Jordan and me and half of New England are sick right now.

So the only thing that can help today is:


Plop Plop Fizz Fizz....

Aperture: F/14 ; Exposure: 1/200s ; ISO-100; Taken in natural light by the window.

At least we still have the Celtics to root for...They are 30 and 9 as of today. 1st place in the conference, end place in the NBA...That's great, but not making me feel any better today...Guess I still need a day of mourning..
- A P-O'd Pats fan..

No comments:

Post a Comment