Menu

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Project 365: 1-13-11: The Mill Part 4

As we continue our tour of the mill kids, I'll show you the picture I was taking right before the caretaker yelled for me.  I was crouching down and getting in close to the machinery to get some pics. The caretaker came into the room and didn't see me. I stood up and he said, "Sorry to bother you".. Apparently there was a wedding here recently, and a bunch of guys were drunk and went down a trap door and got into space under this machinery.  Good thing he came in, because if I had seent he trap door, I would have been down there too. Maybe next time...Hmmm.
Anyway, this is looking at the wheels that turn the gears..




The Wheels...

Aperture: F/5; Exposture: 60s; ISO-400


Yahoo - All caught up on my Project 365 dates. I've got a couple more scenes over the next few days of the mill, and then we'll probably get into scenes of the snow storm we had yesterday....

Have a LUCKY day...

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment