Menu

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011-12-31: Have a Happy New Year!

Well it has been quite a year. And I am so looking forward to 2012. This marks the last post of Project 365 for me. I only missed one post (but caught up the next day). I'm not going anywhere. In fact, I'll be busier than ever. But I'm going to cut back on the blog for awhile. Won't be every day, but please keep coming back to check for new things and see what I've been up to. I want to thank everyone for their kind words and encouragement. I've had a blast. Keep looking for me in the newspapers (my pictures, not my name in the police blotter). I'll let you know when I'm doing an art fair, or when something else is going on.
Without further ado,  today's shot is of my dog Bella. Who was kind enough to let me use her in my shot.

 Ug. not used to Jager

Nighty, Night Bella

So, until next time. Be safe. Don't drink and drive. Have fun...
Happy New Year!
Em, Sue, and Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment