Menu

Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011-12-29: Metrics for the year

It was a very good year for Emery Swanson Photography. I had a blast, pushed myself, and learned a lot about photography. In case you were wondering, here are some stats for the year:

1) Pictures taken with my Canon Rebel XS 1000D: (so far this year)

 (I've used burst a lot in the last few months covering sports)

2) Pictures taken with my iPhone:
(not all today)
3) Pics taken with Sue's Nikon: 127


4) Pics published in newspapers: 34


5) Had a table at Craft Fairs: 3
 Opechee Inn

 Tanger Outlets

Gilford HS

I've had a few anxious moments when I tried new things. Like my first craft fair, and first sporting event, and first portrait session. But though encouragement from my family, and increasing self-confidence, I've gotten over those hurdles and have been successful. The more I learn, the more I love what I am doing. Yes, it has been quite a year. I can't wait to see what 2012 brings!


Have an awesome day!
Em

2 comments:

  1. 3:00 AM? Are you nuts. Got to bed and get some rest so you can continue to "put out" your awesome pix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I may be nuts. But I actually did that at about 11:30pm. Scheduled it to post at 3am (PST) which would be 6am here. I think the servers for blogspot are based on West Coast time. I want these ready 1st thing in the morning! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete